Stokesay Castle strives to create an inclusive package to meet your expectations for your fairytale wedding. From the intimate Lord's Dining room to our Royal Ballroom, we have the perfect space to celebrate your love!
- Complimentary Tasting up to 6 Guests (Weddings of 75+)
- Coordinated Rehearsal
- Champagne Toast
- Five Hour Reception Including Cocktail Hour
- Five Hour Open Call Bar
- Stationary hors d’oeuvres & your selection of butler passed hors d’oeuvres
- Served Entrée or Station Buffet
- Professional wait staff and personal hospitality server throughout
- Wedding Coordinator guidance throughout the planning process
- Day-of set-up including Event & Banquet Coordinators and outside vendor coordination.
- Tables, wooden Chiavari chairs, and floor-length ivory or black linens & napkins
- China, Stemware & Flatware
- Customizable Dance Floor
- Picturesque Grounds
- On-Site Parking
Chef Willie has been a part of the Stokesay Team since the Gulati Family took over the Castle nearly twelve years ago. He has continued to expand his strong culinary skills and passion for French Cuisine through the years. He is proud to be a vital part of an ever growing Reading landmark and continues to hone his craft as the Executive Chef of Stokesay Castle and The Knight’s Pub.