Stokesay Castle strives to create an inclusive package to meet your expectations for your fairytale wedding. From the intimate Lord's Dining room & Wine Cellar, to our Ballroom, we have the perfect space to celebrate your love!
- Coordinated Rehearsal
- Champagne Toast
- Five Hour Reception Including Cocktail Hour
- Refreshments include all non-alcoholic beverages
- Stationary hors d’oeuvres & your selection of butler passed hors d’oeuvres during cocktail hour
- Served entrée, family style or station buffet with the option to customize a specific menu
- Traditional Wedding Cake
- Professional wait staff and personal hospitality server throughout
- Wedding Coordinator guidance throughout the planning process
- Day-of set-up including Event & Banquet Coordinators and outside vendor coordination.
- Tables, wooden Chiavari chairs, and floor-length ivory or black linens & napkins
- China, Stemware & Flatware
- Customizable Dance Floor
- On-Site Parking
Chef Willie has been a part of the Stokesay Team since the Gulati Family took over the Castle nearly eleven years ago. He has continued to expanded his strong culinary skills and passion for French Cuisine through the years. He is proud to be a vital part of an ever growing Reading landmark and continues to hone his craft as the Executive Chef of Stokesay Castle and The Knight’s Pub.